As it is always an enourmous mess in the kitchen of the Spacelabs room, I've
decided to make a small image-guided howto on cleaning this kitchen.
This is the desired state of the kitchen after the cleaning process has fully
taken place. Click on the image to zoom in to the larger version. Notice the
homogenous colour of the tabletop and the acrylic litter can with a basis of
toilet paper to extract water from used teabags.
- Get a trash can
- Throw old teabags and other larger pieces of junk in the trash can
- Boil some water
- Pour some water in the washing-up bowl already available in the kitchen
- Pour about the same amount of boiled water in the bowl
- Some 'Allesreiniger' can be added to get a better effect on the greasy surface
- Take a rag, put it in the water, so that it is good wet
- Contort the rag. Ensure it is now not dripping wet, but merely moist
- Polish the surface of the table until it is clean
- If there are any other surfaces that want to be cleaned,
then do so now,
else they will never be
- Take any other objects that don't belong in the kitchen or that already have a place of their own away
- If your kitchen is now clean,
else go back to point 7
- Throw the water - which is now dirty and the kitchen isn't - away
- Empty the acrylic litter can in the bigger trash can
- Put some sheets of toilet paper on the ground of the litter can
- As a good example, you could throw an old teabag in it, to show its purpose to others
Examples of false states
This picture is taken a few days after a kitchen cleaning process has taken place.
This picture is taken a few days before a kitchen cleaning process has taken place.